Monday, August 17, 2009

Mondays were made for saving - money that is!

I have decided to dedicate my Monday blog feature to all of the great deals that I have found out there in the handmade world. Each week I will list links to all of the great places you can save money on your favorite things. After all, with summer coming to a close and Christmas peeking around the corner it doesn't hurt to find a great deal on a great item!

The Eclectic Artisans Team on Etsy has a weekly post to feature all of the great sales going on through the week here.

If you are in the market for some very cool handmade lamp work beads, don't miss the sale at MelissaBeads Artfire shop. Today only, she has her prices marked down 20%!!

Bluepisces76 is having a BOGO sale on their handmade soaps. Looks like they have some great stuff!

Claudia's Creations has these absolutely marvelous butterfly plantable handmade paper gift tags on sale 50% off!!! Once the gift has been given, the tag can be planted and wildflowers will grow. Talk about a gift that keeps giving! Lopts of other great deals at her shop too, a definite must see!

This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to great deals on handmade! Have you found a great deal latley, or would you like to feature a sale on my blog? Email me and I will add you on to the next Monday Feature!



No comments:

Bookmark and Share