Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can it "B" Tuesday?

Best Friends, baby-food and Basset hound puppies.

An eclectic mix of happenings today!
Best Friends:

Tuesdays ( and Thursdays) are fast becoming my favorite weekdays. The reason being that my best friend, Ali, comes over and has coffee with my before she heads off to work. I get to have true girl time before the morning rush of feedings, whining and dirty diapers begins. It is a refreshing way to start the day, and it helps me get my head on straight so that I can deal with my girls the way I need to the rest of the day! Thanks Ali! Woo woo woo!

Baby Food:

Today's menu item of choice for Aliana was banana cubes coated with crushed multi-grain Cheerios. I have to say it was a big hit (Once she figured out that she could mash them in her hand before she ate them.

Here is a little video of her post banana, giggly self!



Basset Hound Puppies:


In other random cuteness... On my families recent trip to Indiana we had the fortune of playing with some of the most adorable and cute Basset Hound puppies! Here are a few pictures so that you can Oooo and Ahhh for yourself!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share