Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas in October

I here people laughing about it all the time, but it seems to be more true every year. This week for the EART team Blog Ring we were asked how early we start preparing for the holidays in our shops. Well, seeing as this is my first year at this I have had hard time gauging when to start "hanging the holly" in my shop, as it were.

I have been working on some holiday designs since mid-October, and am planning on listing them by the end of this week. I guess we will see if it was too late or too early once I get that done.

I hope that Halloween was not an indicator of how my Christmas/ Holiday items will do. I only sold one pair of Dia de Los Muertos earrings, but I think I may have listed everything too late. Hopefully things will be a little more productive this go around.

Want to find out how the other EART team members are getting their shops ready for the Holidays? Head on over to the Eclectic Artisans Team Blog and work your way around the ring. Who knows, you may be able to fill out your Christmas wish list while you read!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share