Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holiday Shopping Specials for You!!!!

This time of the year everyone is concerned with what they will give their friends and loved ones for the holidays. I am no exception! I have been browsing Etsy for the perfect gifts to give the special people in my life.

I hope that I can make your shopping a little easier this year by making it easy on your pocketbook (Who doesn't need a little help with that!).

Here are some of the specials I will be running:


STARTING 11/13/09 and continuing through 12/5/09

♦Free Domestic Shipping on orders of $30.00* or more
♦$3 off International shipping on orders of $30.00* or more.
♦Free gift with purchase (Perfect as a stocking stuffer)

After order is placed, please wait for a revised invoice from Paypal BEFORE you pay.

I have a free holiday gift wrap option available if you would prefer holiday colors to the traditional purple, white and black Indigo Orchid Designs packaging. (Please specify the holiday you are gifting for in the notes to seller upon check out)

* $30.00 minimum total cannot include shipping charges



I will also be running some blog reader only specials, so make sure you come back and check every once in a while to make sure you don't miss anything!!

Ok...Time to get out your pens and paper and head over to the EART Team Blog and follow the blog ring through each blog to collectyour lest of specials and discounts from EART members!! This is a great way to save some time and money this year!!appy Thursday everyone!

H

No comments:

Bookmark and Share