Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need to go shopping!!

I mean it! I NEED to go shopping, just not for me personally- for my shop. The one thing that will stop an artist dead in their tracks is running out of their medium of choice. Well I am fast approaching the point where I hit a brick wall.

My favorite wire to work with currently is 20 gauge, dead soft sterling silver. Well... I a am running very low! So I guess a trip to www.Monsterslayer.com is in the near future for me. They have such an amazing variety of metals, chains, and beads. I could spend hours looking around online. I know, I know... it is a sad state of affairs when a girl is more interested in her next silver wire purchase than the next pair of shoes she will buy.


So, as much as I would like to say that my next shop purchase will be these FANTASTIC set of Wubbers pliers, it won't be ( maybe next time...). But that doesn't mean that I will have anyless fun with the purchase that I will be making!

Want to read about what other EART team members are shopping for to complete their shop? Stop by Diva Dea's blog and find out whether her next purchase will be a "need" or a "want". Who knows, maybe she is in the market for a little from both catagories...

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Those pliers are so colorful! hahaah! Hope you get your wire soon!! Yay!

Bookmark and Share