Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall Is In The Air


It is getting close to the time of year when the temperatures start to fall and the leaves start to change. That is unless you live in Texas like I do, then it is still 95 and humid!

Well, even with the temperature not cooperating fall is on the way never the less. All you have to do is look in the stores to see it. Fall colors of browns, oranges, maroons, and golds are on every clothing rack. This has prompted me to do the same thing and pull out all of my fall themed beads and gemstones.

I am in the process of getting out my fall line made of Fancy Jasper, Tigers Eye, Garnet and Andalucite (just to name a few)! When the seasons change, so does the clothing and in turn the accessories. The seasons wait for no one, and neither does fashion!

Other members of the Eclectic Artisans Team are getting their shops ready for fall too! Go check out what Michelle' Charm World has in store for the fall season.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share